Re: three's a crowd

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] three's a crowd
  • From: Kitty <kitty@ojai.net>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 16:02:58 -0700

I had it one year. It was lovely. Too hot and never came back. Sad. Good decision, Francelle.

Kitty in Ojai
On Jul 26, 2004, at 1:27 PM, FRANCELLE EDWARDS wrote:

I always admire pictures of Persian Berry. I’ve never tried to grow it because in all the local gardens where I have seen it, it fades badly and has poor substance. It must be much prettier in a cooler climate.

Francelle Edwards Glendale,AZ  Zone 9

<x-tad-smaller>-----Original Message-----</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>From:</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller>Donald Eaves [mailto:donald@eastland.net]</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>Sent:</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller> Sunday, July 25, 2004 1:12 PM</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>Subject:</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller>[iris-photos] three's a crowd</x-tad-smaller>

<x-tad-smaller>Albeit a nice crowd.  PERSIAN BERRY is in a color range I seldom choose.  I</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>picked up this TB as a result of all the nice things that have been said</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>about it on iris-talk.  Glad I did.  It didn't rain again, so all the green</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>in the photo will continue to look theMojave Desert.  It's sure not green</x-tad-smaller>

<x-tad-smaller>Donald Eaves</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>Texas Zone 7b,USA</x-tad-smaller>

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Links

• Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to theYahoo! Terms of Service.