Re: A few pictures

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] A few pictures
  • From: Laurie Frazer laurief@paulbunyan.net
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 15:15:46 -0500

On Jul 1, 2005, at 7:22 AM, thomas silvers wrote:

> I guess what's been growing on me about this
> one, is its subtlety.

This one needn't grow on me at all.  For me, it's amour at first sight.
  This flower's gentle beauty and classic, cascading lines are as
soothing as they are endearing.  There is no competitioin for an iris
such as this in the frilly, stiff, modern lines.

normal annual precipitation 26-27"

Yahoo! Groups Links