Re: HYB: 1505-5RE

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: 1505-5RE
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 15:06:53 EDT

In a message dated 7/2/2005 1:45:52 P.M. Central Standard Time, fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net writes:
I’m one of those who like wide falls and all the frills.
This one is really quite pretty.  One of the best in form to rebloom in this part of the country.   Of course, I'm a bit partial to the color pattern.  Not much of one for the washed out pinks and lavenders.  For me, they don't have much personality.

Of course, I'd be thrilled if Memphis Miss produces a child that reblooms!  LOL!

Iris plants Iris Biology
Blue iris Iris bulb Iris flower

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS