RE: Seedling 98-134

  • Subject: [PHOTO] RE: [iris-photos] Seedling 98-134
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 23:45:00 +0000

Char, She is a good grower.  Stalk is 35 to 36 inches with 8+ buds per stalk.  Buds maybe a little tight to the stalk.  Photo of the row when it first opened.

Bob in Denver

Hi Bob,
Since you have gone this far I would keep her.
The form is great.  You did not say anything about bud count or stalk quality.  what about increases/
Char New Berlin WI