HYB: Jedlicka seedling 4-13L Sings So Softly x Lava Moonscape

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: Jedlicka seedling 4-13L Sings So Softly x Lava Moonscape
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 00:17:25 -0500

We were lucky enough to get to spend a day at Blue J Iris
with the Jedlickas.  Bloom was all but gone at
our house, so it was wonderful to walk into a seedling
patch with 5000 seedlings in full bloom.

I am attaching both the flower and stalk.  It had a fine
plant, nice branching and good bud count.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

and yes- the sky really was that blue that day  : )

Help Make Poverty History  Sign the ONE Declaration:

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps charities.

Yahoo! Groups Links

Binary data

Binary data