Re: HYB: 08 RE1

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: 08 RE1
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 15:12:59 -0400

Robin, I like the color, including the speckles, hate those open
standards, love the sturdy upright stalk.  For some reason, hardly
anything I grow, seedlings or "store- boughts" manage that very well,
with or without open blooms to tilt them.

Can't believe how disease free the foliage is out your way!....We are
well into the summer crud season - rain at least once per day, usually
several showers off and on, mixed with sun & ozone, temps in high 80s
low 90s.

AUNT MARY lives here & is fairly healthy, plus ROM EVE is throwing quite
a lot of healthy kids when crossed with super healthy stuff, so I would
probably try kids from that cross here.

Is any of that stream of consciousness helpful?
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links