Re: Re: HYB: 08 RE1

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: 08 RE1
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 15:59:26 EDT

In a message dated 7/3/2005 2:14:00 P.M. Central Standard Time, lmann@volfirst.net writes:
rain at least once per day, usually
several showers off and on, mixed with sun & ozone, temps in high 80s
low 90s.
To Linda:  YOU'RE getting moisture???
To Robin:  Looks pretty good.  I'd keep it for a couple and see what else turns up.  I, too, like the color.  (Not usually one of my favorites)
Less than 1/2 inch of rain here in the last month.