HYB: 03 08 sibs

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: 03 08 sibs
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 15:20:08 -0500

Here's two of the sibs from the cross.  There were 2
plicatas which did surprise me.  Many of this cross had
better branching than the one blooming now, and certainly
had better form.  But of course the one with ruffles and
huge blooms had 3 or 4 buds on a 12" stalk on maiden
bloom : (

I'll have to watch myself more closely on standards, I may
have more tolerance for that fault than I should.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5

where I'm completely on board for anyway to extend bloom
season!

Help Make Poverty History  Sign the ONE Declaration:
http://www.care2.com/go/z/endpoverty

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps charities.

Yahoo! Groups Links