Re: Need ID help

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Need ID help
  • From: "andi" andinsky@hotmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 02:32:25 -0000

Hi Diane,

The first picture looks like Lightening Streak (Orange Ground
w'Caramel Overlaid Standards Orange Yellow Ground w'Red Brown Plicata
Edged Falls Yellow Orange Beards Lightly Ruffled) , Gibson '93.

The second one I'm not really 100% sure, but looks like Plum Gleam (S-
magenta rose specks on cream F-rose on rim,cream center B-white-
magenta), Gibson '76. The beard colors don't seem to match. But the
picture looks kind of dark.

Lightening Streak reblooms profusely for me here, from December to

Hope this helps.

Valley Glen, CA z10b

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, Diane Kowallek <whatever@i...>

Yahoo! Groups Links