2003 Seedling 23BY1

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] 2003 Seedling 23BY1
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 21:57:54 +0000

Hope you all don't mind my posting a few more seedlings.  Its pretty quite visually so for all who are perusing the site hoping for something to view here goes.
this is 23BY1:  Stately Art X 99AD34 (Conjuration X Sweet Musette)
The first picture is 23BY1 and the second is 99AD34 .  I am assuming there are pictures of Stately Art by Aitken (97)out there.
Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden

JPEG image

JPEG image