2003 Seedling 23L69

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] 2003 Seedling 23L69
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 22:32:50 +0000

One more dark top 23L69:  Detroit City X 98-1614 (Acoma X Bogata)
Detroit City by Roberts is pure white, so I'm thinking where did the dark top come from?  Detroit City is Honky Tonk Blues X Conjuration.  From Honky Tonk Blues of course.  I was trying to transfer the gold rim on the standards on my seedling 98-1614 (will introduce in 2007) to Detroit City which I got but is kind of muted with the top being blue on the seedling 23L69.   Of course I'll take it another step and recross with 98-1614 and with Wintery Sky and Crowned Heads and Crystal Gazer
Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden

JPEG image

JPEG image