SJI Convention Photos

  • Subject: [iris-photos] SJI Convention Photos
  • From: Catherine Button ridingthewind@gmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 09:37:56 -0400

Hi Folks,

This is a link to photos from the SJI Convention, June 16-18, 2005 in Dover Delaware.
The photos are taken by me and some by Ruth Barker, who I arm-twisted to take the shots of me leaving very late the last night of the convention, tired but wired! Please feel free to snag any you would like - I have larger versions of the ones I took...

These are just a teaser for the really good ones that I'm sure Dennis will be putting up on the SJI web page!

Catherine Button    Network Administrator and corporate irritant
www.gixxergirl.org   ridingthewind@gmail.com

Iris plants Iris Biology
Blue iris Iris bulb Iris flower