Re: Hyb: Pink: out crosses

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Re: Hyb: Pink: out crosses
  • From: "jgcrump" jgcrump@erols.com
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 11:42:52 -0400

On the subject of pinks from pinks  --  this is my LA BELLE D'ARCY (R. 2001) which, as may be seen, is a lavender pink self.  The cross was YVONNE BURT x ROMANTIC MOOD.  YB is described as a "Cool blue pink self" with a "lemon" beard.  RM is described as "S. pink; F. white, edged pink; tangerine beard".

There was another good pink and, I think, a yellow among the siblings, but I didn't record them all.  --  Griff

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

JPEG image