SHOW: Her Kingdom

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SHOW: Her Kingdom
  • From: "Cordesview" cordesview@m33access.com
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 09:10:59 -0400

Greetings everyone!  It's been a long time since I've posted anything, partly because I was preparing for our club's 61st Annual Iris Show.  The following photos are from our show, and have the winning iris and some of the respective exhibitors of the specimens.
Here is the BEST SPECIMEN of our show in the Adult Division:
Her Kingdom (L. Johnson '94) grown by Kristen Sorgenfrei. Kris also won the silver medal, as well as the People's Choice award for the iris Starship Enterprise.
(Complete show results can be found on the Iris Talk archives.)

Adam Cordes
President -- Mio Iriarians
Hillman, Michigan
Region 6