RE: WHITE LIGHTNING in Texas

  • Subject: [PHOTO] RE: [iris-photos] WHITE LIGHTNING in Texas
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:02:45 -0700 (PDT)

Donald,

My White Lightning has very bright yellow shoulders and blooms and reblooms every year.  It is one of my most dependable growers and rebloomers.

Jan in Chatsworth

FRANCELLE EDWARDS <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

Donald, my White Lightning looked more like Colleen”s.  The yellow shoulders were very conspicuous.  It is a lovely iris.  Unfortunately I lost it to bloom-out a couple of years ago.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9