RE: OT Digital Camera Memory Card

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE: OT Digital Camera Memory Card
  • From: "Char Holte" cholte@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 05:23:20 -0500

Title: Message
To all of you who have digital cameras.  I just had a problem with the Memory Card for my camera.  I contacted the manufacturer and guess what?  I took the email response and the Memory Card back to the place I bought it and they replaced on the spot no questions asked.
My Memory Card would not download the first picture on it.  I suppose the manufacturer wants them back so they can figure out the problem and fix it for future.  I had purchased it when I got my camera and I paid $160 for it.  Now, the 512 meg chips are down to $40.  This one was only 256.
Char, New Berlin WI