RE: WHITE LIGHTNING in Texas

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 10:21 AM
Subject: FW: [Fwd: RE: [iris-photos] WHITE LIGHTNING in Texas]

Colleen Modra
Account Manager SA / Product Manager Filtration
GE Healthcare BioSciences

0415 694 179
Mob 0415 694 179
T +612 9899 0999
F +612 9899 7511
E colleen.modra@ge.com
www.gehealthcare.com

PO Box 6001
Baulkhanm Hills BC
NSW 2154
General Electric Company
Amersham plc

Jan

My White Lightning usually looks like yours also, I've never seen the yellow rim on it before. Also mine has never rebloomed. Also given that there is never a trace of blue or mauve in the buds, I was interested to see the purple colur breaks in your second photo. Must be some purple in it's background somewhere.

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills AUST
zone 8/9

Donald,

My White Lightning has very bright yellow shoulders and blooms and
reblooms every year.  It is one of my most dependable growers and
rebloomers.

Jan in Chatsworth

FRANCELLE EDWARDS <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
Donald,
my White Lightning looked more like Colleen"s.  The yellow shoulders
were
very conspicuous.  It is a lovely iris.  Unfortunately I lost it to
bloom-out a couple of years ago.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9