Re: CULT: Is this pineappling?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] CULT: Is this pineappling?
  • From: "jjbhphd" JBHPHD@BELLSOUTH.NET
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 22:14:09 -0400

Dear Mary S-Y,
My knowledge is limited, but that looks to me like very unusual stem branching. I understand pineappling to be crinkeled leaves which are growing so fast that they fan up before emerging.
James Harrison
These very unusual hurricanes are inundating us with rain which we do not need. I wish we could send some to the midwest.