Re: CULT: Is this pineappling?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] CULT: Is this pineappling?
  • From: orders@suttoniris.com
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 07:00:29 -0700

That has happened occasionally here.  There is a term for it but I can't remember off-hand.  Each of those joints will actually send out roots and you can plant them.  the will grow and be clones of the mother rhizome.  wish i could remember the term, I want to say florabunda or floriferation...something like that.  very uncommon.
Mike Sutton