Re: CULT: Is this pineappling?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] CULT: Is this pineappling?
  • From: little bit littlebit63_38024@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 08:19:18 -0700 (PDT)

 I wish I had know that the joints would grow roots.I
could have played aorund with it.
  One of my irises sent up bloomstalks that way back
in the spring. I can't remember which one it was, but
I another stalk on the same clump was normal. None of
mine bloomed on the deformed stalk. We had a late
freeze so maybe that was the cause.

littlebit who is going to have to dig out her pictures
and see if she can find it.