TB: Full Figured 05 T. Johnson

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Full Figured 05 T. Johnson
  • From: Patricia Wenham h.schinkep@verizon.net
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 20:11:44 -0700

Wow!  What a beauty that is.  Thank you for sharing.  I will probably order it next year.

We got the guest iris dug and now I have to get weed killer on the area and some preen and then I can plant in there again.  I was unable to dig as I messed my right knee up and am still not healed enough to do much.  I have run out of the markers from you and am using the ones I had but I am not happy with them at all since using yours.  Perhaps we can arrange to get more next spring at Portland??  I was so busy with the regional stuff this year that I did not even think about getting markers.

Well, I have to take my medication for my knee and after that I will be ready to sleep soon.  It kind of wipes me out.

Jeanette Graham wrote:

This is taken at Mid-American garden on Memorial Weekend.

Jeanette Graham

Zone 6a hot

Twin Falls, Idaho