Ant: CULT: Is this pineappling?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Ant: [iris-photos] CULT: Is this pineappling?
  • From: Birgit Thome-Kromer b_m_t_k@yahoo.de
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 12:08:46 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Mary,
I think this looks interesting. If there some space left in the garden I would rater keep than compost them. And if you do not like to keep them, send them over to Germany :).

Mary Swann-Young <MryL1@msn.com> schrieb:
Never had this happen before.  Only 2 seedlings from this cross (my pinkish NOID X Sostenique) Both are trying to maiden bloom in mid-90s heat with no rain.  A slew of tiny little buds and zig-zag branches on both.  Should I compost them?  Cut off these stalks?  What is the chance they will perform normally in future years?
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5

Iris plants Iris Biology
Blue iris Iris bulb Iris flower

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB kostenlosem Speicher