SDB: 4 MYSTERY DWARFS...HELP REQUESTED

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SDB: 4 MYSTERY DWARFS...HELP REQUESTED
  • From: "Linda Doffek" jem300@charter.net
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 11:41:00 -0500

        Normally when I get something from other gardeners that doesn't bloom true to name it hits the compost bin.  I just don't take the time to try and ID something, as we all know, it's quite difficult.  But these dwarfs are so cute and I really want to keep them.  So if someone has some ideas what they could be I would appreciate it.   For the pink one  with the deeper pink around the beard I have ruled out Classy Babe but Boom Boom Bunny could still be in the running...lol.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image