Re: RE: CULT: My Zig-Zag bloomed today

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] RE: CULT: My Zig-Zag bloomed today
  • From: "Colleen Modra" colleen@impressiveirises.com.au
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 06:47:51 +0930

Mary-Lou

The reason your iris looks so wierd is that your seedling patch has been hijacked. I'm deparately trying to remember what this flower is, but it's too early in the morning. What I do know, is that it's not an iris. I think it is an iridacious plant, but just can't get the name at the moment.

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills AUST
zone 8/9