  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SDB: 4 MYSTERY DWARFS...HELP REQUESTED
  • From: Kate Brewitt justonemoreiris@yahoo.ca
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 17:21:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Linda - mystery #2 (the one with the blue spot) looks similar to one I have which came labelled as "Indian Jewel".  I word it that way because it arrived in my order tied together with another iris, which would lead one to believe they were the same.  However, they were different.  But this might be a start for you.
Kate - Aurora, ON zone 5b

Linda Doffek <jem300@charter.net> wrote:
        Normally when I get something from other gardeners that doesn't bloom true to name it hits the compost bin.  I just don't take the time to try and ID something, as we all know, it's quite difficult.  But these dwarfs are so cute and I really want to keep them.  So if someone has some ideas what they could be I would appreciate it.   For the pink one  with the deeper pink around the beard I have ruled out Classy Babe but Boom Boom Bunny could still be in the running...lol.

Kate - Aurora, ON - zone 5b

Do You Yahoo!?