RE: CULT: Zig-zag ID

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE: CULT: Zig-zag ID
  • From: "Mary Swann-Young" MryL1@msn.com
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 08:05:36 -0500
  • Seal-send-time: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 08:05:36 -0500

Thanks for your responses!  After looking at the blackberry and candy lily photos in the archives, I'm convinced that's what this is.  Do any of them bloom larger?

I guess there's more than one way to get summer bloom.  Perplexed as to how these got here, but am acquainted with a few world-class practical jokers!

Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS