Re: TB: Slovak Prince

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Slovak Prince
  • From: "jgcrump" jgcrump@erols.com
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 18:56:37 -0400

Andi  --  I'm embarassed and must make a correction.  In an earlier post, I said I had two seed pods from SLOVAK PRINCE.  I do, indeed, have not only two, but three pods on SLOVAK PRINCE right now, but not by the two seedlings I identified.  Those two pods are from WORLD PREMIER, and the crosses were made for the same reason as they would have been if made with SP.  WORLD PREMIER and SLOVAK PRINCE are planted next to each other, and I guess I just had SLOVAK PRINCE on my mind when I answered your post.  --  Griff
zone 7 in Virginia