Re: purple base foliage

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: purple base foliage
  • From: "pat" patnjbob@neto.com
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:51:45 -0500

Thanks to you both. I think I have another noid. I have checked every list for PBF and none show Lyme Tyme as having it. Donald, my PBF iris are hard to find this time of year in this part of the state, too.  These rhizomes came from temps close to ours or above. She reports days at 107 at her place..a little warmer than here..
This is extremely heavy color on the base of the fans and  I think it would have NOT escaped notice . Once the seller contacts me again, I'll pass this info on to them also. This will be three yrs now waiting to see Lyme Tyme. Oh what fun.
Thanks again