RE: :HYB:Photo Project-1

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos]:HYB:Photo Project-1
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:10:36 -0700

This is the exact method I started using this year.  I have just been making the folders on a special hard drive that Marvin dedicated to my iris pictures.  The one problem that I found is that I lose interest in photographing large numbers of average seedlings that I know I am not going to keep.  I ended by taking pictures on only the best or most interesting ones.  I had a lot of those, most of which I won’t keep either, but at least they charmed me for a while and look nice in the folders.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9