RE: OT Betty's idea

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE: OT Betty's idea
  • From: "Char Holte" cholte@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 07:41:27 -0500

Title: Message
Hi All,
You can open two pictures side by side in most Microsoft programs or Corel.  And what Betty is doing is putting her two pictures in a separate file folder or picture album in Photo Shop.

Open your favorite program, in this case let's say MS Word.  Open two pictures and make sure they are very different for your experiment.  Like a white and a purple.  Now go to the top of your screen and you should see the word 'Window'.  Click on that and then click on 'arrange' in the drop down.  You will be given a choice of 'vertical', 'cascade' or horizontal.  Choose 'vertical' and you two pictures should be side by side.

You can do this with most any program you just need to look around to find the option.

Do you have power point?  It is really easy to do this with the file name.  Contact me off list and I will be glad to tell you how.

You can also set up a file folder under 'My Computer' to save these files in a separate place.  In effect as Betty is doing by setting up an album, that is if you do not work in Photo Shop.

I personally put all of the photos from my garden for this year in a file.  That makes for very quick reference.  so the name of the file for the average person might be C:\Word\My Garden 2005 and then you save to all the pictures of your garden.  If I can help you do this contact me off line.

Char, New Berlin, WI

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS