[iris photo]HYB:Photo Shop:Update

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] [iris photo]HYB:Photo Shop:Update
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:09:03 EDT

In a message dated 7/21/2005 10:43:48 A.M. Central Standard Time, loberg@adelphia.net writes:
<<Betty's idea of placing photos in folders in an organized format (sub
folders), is an excellent way to manage the storage of digital files.>>
Don't know if this will help, but here is a visual.  I have Adobe Photo Shop Elements.  It allows folders within folders.  I have one that says "2005 crosses" and, within that folder, I have individual folders with the parents of each cross.  (Not complete yet.)
But this is a capture of what I see on my screen with the pictures I sent earlier.  The small figure shown beside the pictures is the contact page I made of the two.  Again, it was too large for the list.
I've not worked with other photo programs enough to know how the folders work.
I'm a very visual person.  In practical application, when I open this folder I see the difference in form in the two parents, but my mind sees possibilities!  <vbg>  In another folder, I see that the pod parent isn't quite as good as my memory insisted!  Definitely lowered my expectations.

JPEG image