RE: 2006 Convention

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE: 2006 Convention
  • From: "Char Holte" cholte@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 22:09:04 -0500

Title: Message
Hi All,
As you know I have handled room mates for the last few Conventions.  I will be doing that again this year and I look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a room mate.  We even had a couple of men share last year and a record number of women.
My standard speech is if you want to go to the convention and share a room to cut costs please contact me at
Char Holte
17308 W Observatory Rd
New Berlin WI 53146
I will try and match you.