Re: Typical Seeds Resulting from Tectorum X Bearded

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Typical Seeds Resulting from Tectorum X Bearded
  • From: "Christopher Darlington" chrisdarlington@videotron.ca
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 03:54:14 -0000

Judging by the look of your pods, it seems as if you're harvesting
them a bit early, no ?  Maybe you'd benefit from allowing them mature
a little bit furthur.  I usually wait until they turn yellow and start
to spilt.  Regardless, continue to have fun with this project, some of
your seedlings are very elegant.

I have some hybridizing goals that I can't even get started on due to
the climate up here North of Montreal, but I continue to try anyway.
Keeps me out of trouble ;-)

Yahoo! Groups Links