Re: [iris-species] AIS: 2006 Convention

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: [iris-species] AIS: 2006 Convention
  • From: "Linda Doffek" jem300@charter.net
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 16:11:14 -0000

I called hotel direct yesterday.  They transferred me to central
reservations.  I was told they did NOT have American Iris Society or
0519IRIS coming up as a convention code.   They took my reservation
but at the regular rate and suggested I call back on Monday and try
to straighten it out.   :-(

Linda Doffek
West Bend, WI

http://www.redlion.com to
> >> make reservations. If by phone, mention The American Iris
Society
> >> (convention code 0519IRIS) to get the special rates. If by
internet,
> >> use the same Convention Code.
> >> Room rates are for Standard Room $97.00 single/double, $109.00
triple,
> >> $120.00 quad.
> >> Riverview rooms $112.00 single/double, $124.00 triple, $135.00
quad.
> >> All rates are plus tax which is currently 12%.
> >> All rooms are basically the same except the Riverview room look
out
> >> north at the Columbia River and Vancouver on the Washington side.
> >>

> >> John                | "There be dragons here"
Annotation used by ancient cartographers
indicate the edge of the known world.

> >> ________________________________________________
> >> USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
> >> Fremont, California, USA
> >> Director, American Iris Society
> >> Chairman, AIS Committee for Electronic Member Services
> >>
> >> Online Iris Checklists at: http://www.irisregister.com
> >>
> >> Subscribe to iris@h... by sending:
> >> Subscribe iris
> >> To: majordomo@h...
> >> Archives at: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-talk/
> >>
> >> Subscribe to iris-photos at:
> >> http://yahoogroups.com/subscribe/iris-photos
> >> Archives at:http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/
> >>
> >>    ▪      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of
> >> Service.
> >>

> John                | "There be dragons here"
>                           |  Annotation used by ancient
cartographers