Re: Re: HYB: Seeds-Tectorum X Bearded

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: Seeds-Tectorum X Bearded
  • From: "Hensler" hensler@povn.net
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:02:33 -0700

Nearly flat seeds can still surprise you by germinating. There's always a
chance that one will show that legendary hybrid vigor and germinate even
though there's little more than the germ in there. (Be sure to have plant
food ready just in case. :-))

While the chances of seeing plants from seeds like this are small, it's a
sure bet that if you don't try to grow them out, your germination rate will
be "0".

Good luck,

Newport, WA