Re: [iris] Re: AIS: membership survey

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: [iris] Re: AIS: membership survey
  • From: John I Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:52:26 -0700

The AIS Survey will be on the AIS website under Member Services in AIS
Information Central. I changed its format from a Word document to RTF
(Rich Text Format) that is more compatible with other word processing

It may take a few days to get there.

In the meantime it can be downloaded from:

If you are a PC user, just click on the file name then select "Save to

Owners of other iris related lists please post this message to your