Re: MA MIE and MADAME CHEREAU

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] MA MIE and MADAME CHEREAU
  • From: Anita Moran avmoran1@earthlink.net
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:39:51 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

MaMie is so different from MME CHEREAU

 If you want close look at Pocahontas which other than a very slight color
variation and slight flower size, and height they are nearly identical.  This
is the first year I've had both and when they opened I was floored sure that
I had the wrong thing again (Happened alot this year) but I am now convinced
that the MC is MC and Pocahontus is just that.  It may be that the shorter
height reported may infact be P and not MC or it could be climate or any
other factors.

Anita Moran
USDA Zone 6b
Maryland