{Disarmed} Re: Help matching photos to names !

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Help matching photos to names !
  • From: Beth Adams badams007@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 07:14:35 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks a ton....
I've been struggling for years trying to figure out a labeling scheme that would stand up to our weather (Zone 4A)...
This year I settled on zinc stakes with a paint pen... those dumb markers they give you wash right off !

Do you Yahoo!?
Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33770&stime=1152195698