Re: Help matching photos to names - labels that STAYand do not fade!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Help matching photos to names - labels that STAYand do not fade!
  • From: Gerry Snyder gerry_snyder@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 00:00:59 -0700

Jan Lauritzen wrote:
> My Brother is a P-touch PC Graphic.  It connects to my computer.
>
> ....  The P-Touch was about $115....
These days you can buy a general purpose laser printer for that price,
or even less.

I have used applique' film , and others have used clear labels.

More work, less convenient, but one less device to buy and find a place
for, if you already have or need a laser printer. Which is right for you
depends on many issues.

Gerry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM