{Disarmed} Re: Help matching photos to names - labels that STAY and do not fade!

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Help matching photos to names - labels that STAY and do not fade!
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 01:08:34 -0700 (PDT)

The P-Touch PC prints between two layers - It prints on one tape and is sealed with a laminate layer over it.  It will not fade.  Is this true of the laser printed onto a tape or applique' film.  Mine is all one step.  Do you have to apply a laminate layer of some sort?  If so, that would be another step.  Also, do you have to cut it into strips?
The P-Touch is only about 7" lont, 5" tall, and 3" thick.  It doesn't take up much room.

Gerry Snyder <gerry_snyder@comcast.net> wrote:
Jan Lauritzen wrote:
> My Brother is a P-touch PC Graphic. It connects to my computer.
> .... The P-Touch was about $115....
These days you can buy a general purpose laser printer for that price,
or even less.

I have used applique' film , and others have used clear labels.

More work, less convenient, but one less device to buy and find a place
for, if you already have or need a laser printer. Which is right for you
depends on many issues.

Do You Yahoo!?
http://mail.yahoo.com __._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33792&stime=1152432517