{Disarmed} Re: - labels that STAY and do not fade!

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] - labels that STAY and do not fade!
  • From: "Riley Probst" rprobst02@earthlink.net
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:13:12 -0500

Thanks for the tips, we use Avery outdoor tags with a laser printer.  Avery states the tags should last for 8 years.  Will try your Krylon, even if no extended life is added they will looke nicer and help to water proof.  It rains all summer in St. Louis.  Can we do the same on our irises and make the blossoms last several year.?