{Disarmed} Re: Avery labels ?

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Avery labels ?
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" clc@cherylleigh.com
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:36:31 -0400

I just returned from office Depot...needed a monitor cable to connect my TV to my desktop PC since my monitor died. While there I was looking for a CD label applicator and noticed in the label area that the Avery weatherproof white labels are numbers 15510 and 15516. The 15510 ones are 30 to a sheet, so are the size of a mailing label.

I thought I saw a post earlier from someone looking for a product number. If not, disregard.<G>

Cheryl