{Disarmed} Re: OT: plant question

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] OT: plant question
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 22:35:00 -0600
  • Seal-send-time: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 22:35:00 -0600

Hi Donald,

If you can send me pictures, I can probably identify them for you.  Best if I know details of not just flowers, but plant, and also what the roots are like, but photos of the plants might do it.  If they are native to your area, shouldn't be a problem, there aren't too many to choose from.  If introduced - well - there are lots of species in the genus.

Dave