{Disarmed} Re: CULT: seedling with brown tipped foliage

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] CULT: seedling with brown tipped foliage
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 22:51:15 -0600
  • Seal-send-time: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 22:51:16 -0600

This is probably not relevant to your situation in Minnesota, but I don't think I've ever had a bearded Iris that didn't have brown tips in the summer!  Nothing wrong with them, it's just hot and the air is dry.  Some loose their leaves altogether, but start growing again when it cools off - still no problem.  However, this is a different world down here in NM.

Hopefully it's just a bit of hot weather burning the tips, and no malady.

Dave
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33851&stime=1152767982

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS