{Disarmed} Re: TB Fiery Temper

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] TB Fiery Temper
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 13:31:32 -0700 (PDT)

There has been some question of Fiery Temper.  Here it is taken at the 2005 St. Louis National and in the Gasser garden at our 2006 Region 15 trek.  I would say that they are all the same as what we saw, and you sent, from Oregon.
Jan in Chatsworth

andi rivarola <andinsky@hotmail.com> wrote:
This is Fiery Temper (Keppel 2001) TB, taken at Cooley's Gardens during the
Portland AIS Convention.

Valley Glen, CA z10b

Do you Yahoo!?
Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33854&stime=1152822731