{Disarmed} Re: HYB: Rebloom

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] HYB: Rebloom
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@cox.net
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:17:05 -0400

Betty  --  CHAMPAGNE ELEGANCE does have a distinctive form about it and also seems to contribute its rebloom heritage nicely.  It's especially interesting to me that whereas all the other siblings in this and one other cross of the same parents have red beards, only this one does not, and it reblooms!  It's as if it has an extra strong dose of CE.  --  Griff