{Disarmed} Re: HYB: Rebloom

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] HYB: Rebloom
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@cox.net
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:25:39 -0400

Annette and Kent  --  Thanks for your comments.  I'm a bit late getting to my e-mail because of trying to garden between the rainfalls here.  As you can see from my earlier reply to Betty, I found it's missing the red beard remarkable, too.  As a rebloomer, the blooms are pretty, but the branching is a bit too tight.  But we'll see what in-breeding may do both as to the beard and the branching.  --  Griff