{Disarmed} Re: HYB: Rebloom

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] HYB: Rebloom
  • From: tmilchh@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 01:03:04 EDT

Dear Griff,
    I totally understand. My windows are also all fogged up. But it has quit raining. The temperature is climbing however. So it is very sticky here. I may be able to mow the front yard tomorrow, but my back yard is way too damp. It will take probably a week to get the back dry enough to mow. I hope the new yard man I found can come and rototill my new bed next week, if it is dry enough. I also need another bed made but I am in a quandary as to where to place it.
    My society has a private hybridizer sale, with prices 1/3 the catalog prices, next Thursday evening. Then  the last Saturday in July we have our fund raiser, public rhizome sale at a Mall. Every thing that is not sold is being donated to the Beautification Project for Lexington. (We are hosting the World Horse  Jumping Competition in 2010. It has never been held outside of Europe before. So it is a big deal for our town.) So I need to dig for this sale. But it should dry out enough by the following week to dig before the Public sale.
    I am also involved in Western Square dancing. It is so much fun.
    So, if I can't work outside, I can make labels with my Brother's Label Maker or I can fix some square dancing apparel, or I can repot orchids. Actually, I have finished repotting my orchids. I divided my Shanandoah from 2 pots into 8 pots. That was the hardest thing I have ever done. I did not know how long it was going to take me to get those catlelyea's divided.
    Ah summer. I am looking forward to fall.
    Annette in Kentucky
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33882&stime=1153026193