{Disarmed} Re: OT: Brother Labeler

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] OT: Brother Labeler
  • From: "Riley Probst" rprobst02@earthlink.net
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 12:27:55 -0500

Hi Nancy,
I am still ill, going into 3 weeks now.  There was a motion generated on the July the 9, I was asked by Keith to start it.  I yet have not received your motion.  I will discuss with Keith I think maybe we had better begin to do thing via snail mail. All motions we make must be run by Keith first. We must have exact proper wording on this to insure the future of the cd so we will not have the problems with it that we are having on the books.  The books were due to be mailed out yesterday and I still can't get a response from Bob Pries.