{Disarmed} Re: Labeler - tape source

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Labeler - tape source
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 23:14:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Beth,
I don't know whether you managed to get some TZ tapes with your labeler but this is the site which I have ordered from.  They do not charge as much if you order in quantity.  This line below will show you the colors possible.  I am sure there are other sites, maybe some with better prices but this was the best I found when I was ordering.

Have fun,  Jan in Chatsworth

I scored a Brother 1810 labeler on Ebay for about $10 including shipping. It's in like new condition and I love it already

Thanks for the suggestions everyone !

-Beth, Upstate NY   4A

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?